Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Christmases

This year we spent Christmas with Devin’s family in Mexico.  We had so much fun with all the parties, eating, playing card games, and riding motos at the dunes.  Indiana and Porter really enjoyed the time they had with their Grandma & Grandpa Jones.  We can’t wait to be living there permanently this summer! 

IMG_4954 IMG_4958  IMG_4976 IMG_4977 IMG_4978 IMG_4980 IMG_4985 IMG_4990 IMG_4995 IMG_4997  IMG_5013

IMG_5021

The picture above was taken at the Dublan Ward Christmas Party.  I could not get Indy to sit in Santa’s lap.

The below pictures are from Christmas morning.

IMG_5054

 IMG_5026

  IMG_5033 IMG_5036IMG_5035   IMG_5041 IMG_5043 IMG_5044

IMG_5048

IMG_5045  IMG_5049 IMG_5037IMG_5052

For New Years we had a second Christmas with my mom in Las Cruces.  Indy had so much fun playing with her aunt and uncle who are 5 and 4!  I am kind of mad at myself for not getting pictures of my mom with Indy and Porter.

IMG_5111 IMG_5089

My mom and older brother made the kitchen (pictured above) for my sister out of an old entertainment center.  How creative is that?!

IMG_5091

 IMG_5092 IMG_5093 IMG_5094 IMG_5095 IMG_5099 IMG_5102 IMG_5104 IMG_5105

IMG_5106 IMG_5107

4 comments:

Joe and Maegen Cruz Family said...

looks like you guys all had so much fun. by the way I love the kitchen set your family made that is adorable and very creative. we have an old entertainment center we wanted to get rid of but i think i rather at least try and convert some sort of way well see. Hope you have a happyu new year.

Toni Call said...

loved seeing all the pictures! it was fun to see you guys. I'm jealous you get to move down there!

Daniel And Galya Porter said...

Jade thanks again for the greatest gift.. we love it and its already hanging up.

Marisa Hodges said...

First I love the picture of porter eating the red sand in Mexico with his little growling face, it makes me laugh.
Jackson and porter have the same litttle PJ's great minds think alike and shop alike!
Christmas looked like a ton of fun, and I am so impressed with the kitchen that they made, that was such a great idea!