Okay, so I can’t really blame the holidays, it is all my own fault. We have done so much traveling and eating out these past few weeks. First it was Christmas in Mexico, then New Years in NM, and we just got back from a 5 day vacation to Disneyland. We have eaten out a lot while traveling and I have not exercised in over a month. Well, before we went to Disneyland I weighed myself and I had gained about 6lbs over Christmas and New Years. That 6 lbs has now turned into 10!!! Ahhhh!!! So, I usually don’t do New Years Resolutions but I am going to do one for this year. My goal is to lose the 10 lbs I have gained. Some of you may think 10 lbs won’t be too hard, but for me it will be. I HATE eating anything healthy. I love cheese and have to have it on everything I eat. I also HATE working out. I don’t find it fun or enjoyable at all. Hopefully telling you all my goal will help me to really stick to it. Oh, and I will be posting pictures from Disneyland, it is going to be a long post and will take me a while to create so it’ll be a couple days.

No comments:
Post a Comment