Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Standing alone

I almost forgot to post about this!  On Saturday at my mom’s house in Las Cruces Porter started standing on his own for long periods of time!  He is now standing like a champ and will probably be walking real soon.  He turns 1 on the 23rd of this month.  I’m not in a hurry for him to start walking though.  He already gets into enough things around the house with crawling. 

IMG_5116 IMG_5117

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I see Devin in these pictures of Porter! He'll be running all around the house before you know it!

RohrFamily said...

yeah!!!! That is awesome!! i feel like I have not seen you guys in a long time!!

Toni Call said...

Porter and Lincoln are a lot alike. Link doesn't want to walk, either! Pretty sure he could if he tried, but he just doesn't care at all. Fine by me, that way i don't have to chase him around quite yet! Happy birthday to little Porter. I can see a lot of Devin in him.