Yup…One year has gone by since we welcomed Porter into our lives. He turned 1 on Sunday and we celebrated with just a few family members. We had brownies and ice-cream and it was so good! We have also switched Porter from formula to milk and he is loving it. Although it’s not his first time having it. He loves to sneak Indiana’s sippy cup from her and steal a sip or two before she realizes what he is doing. He is just happy to finally have that magic drink she loves so much in his cup. Porter still isn’t walking, and he does not want to. We know he can because he barely holds onto our hands when walking around and he has really good balance, he just honestly doesn’t want to do it alone yet. And I am completely fine with it. He still loves giving and blowing kisses, and giving raspberries. He can say “Momma”, “Dadda”, “baba”, “yeah”, “bah-bah” (bye-bye with a little hand wave), and “baby.” I think he knows the last word because I always call him my baby. I say this a lot, but kids grow up too fast, especially when they are your own.
I made Porter’s little birthday hat just a few minutes before everyone showed up. Indiana wanted one too and I she colored it herself, with a little help from me. She was so proud of it!

2 comments:
I love the party hats! they are cute! how do you make them stay on their heads? do you use pins?
He has grown up so so much and way too fast!! He's such a handsome little guy! Happy Birthday Porter!!!
Post a Comment