Okay, so this isn't the first time I have sewed, but it has been a LONG time since I have! My mom gave me one of her old sewing machines before Porter was born. This is called a "Bandana Dress" made from none other than bandanas! It was super easy. Indy wore it for church today but at home she loves to wear nothing but a diaper, so I wasn't able to get a picture of her in it because we were running late today and then once we got home she just wanted to be naked again. Oh well. I used extra ribbon I had to make her a matching bow and to make the outfit modest I had her wear a white t-shirt underneath. I thought she looked super cute in it!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Yay for learning to sew!
Okay, so this isn't the first time I have sewed, but it has been a LONG time since I have! My mom gave me one of her old sewing machines before Porter was born. This is called a "Bandana Dress" made from none other than bandanas! It was super easy. Indy wore it for church today but at home she loves to wear nothing but a diaper, so I wasn't able to get a picture of her in it because we were running late today and then once we got home she just wanted to be naked again. Oh well. I used extra ribbon I had to make her a matching bow and to make the outfit modest I had her wear a white t-shirt underneath. I thought she looked super cute in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that is so CUTE!! I LOVE IT! I wish that I had sewing skills!
So adorable!!! Good job!
I want to learn how to sew little kids clothes so bad! I think thats going to be my next project! Im working on a quilt right now! I cant wait to see what else you make!
Post a Comment