Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

More sewing projects

Last night I went to JoAnn's and bought this really cute fabric for only $3.50 and made a nursing wrap! I put boning in it so I can see Porter while he is nursing. I made it a little bigger than normal wraps because I don't feel like they cover me all the way. I am always using blankets along with my wrap to cover myself.

Below is a picture of a little purse I made for Indiana. She has these little animal toys that she loves to take EVERYWHERE with her and I am tired of them being in my diaper bag. I made the purse in about 30 min and wish I had spent a little more time on it. But it turned out okay and Indy loves it. There is even a pocket in the front for her sippy cup! I bought this fabric on sale at Walmart for $1.50 and still have a ton of it left. I am thinking I will make Indy a skirt with it. Still not sure though.

4 comments:

April said...

Very cute fabric, it will make a really cute dress...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing some sewing. As you know, I am a fan of anything "homemade". With a sewing machine at your finger tips a whole new world has opened up to you. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing some sewing. As you know, I am a fan of anything "homemade". With a sewing machine at your finger tips a whole new world has opened up to you. Keep us posted!

Marisa Hodges said...

You are so crafty! I like it!