Porter is now 4 1/2 months old! Time sure does fly! He had his appointment this morning and he weights 17 lbs 5 oz and is in the 80th percentile. For height and his head circumference he is in the 75th. I just still cannot believe how much he weighs! And he has actually LOST weight! A couple weeks ago he was a little over 18 lbs, but he is being more active now in his entertainer/jumper so he is slowly slimming down. I have to admit though, I kind of don't want him to! I LOVE his softness and rolls! He can sit on his own unassisted for about 10 seconds, then falls over. He can roll back to front and front to back. He sleeps so good at night. I put him to bed at about 8pm and he wakes up at 8am with only one feeding in the night. He does sometimes sleep through the night without a feeding, but that has only happened about 5 times in the last few weeks. His day naps are still not that great. He does sometimes take a long afternoon nap, but the rest are only about 1/2 an hour long. Hopefully that will change soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment