Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Finally a Name!

Well, after getting everyone's advice and viewing the poll results we have decided to go with.......................................................none of the middle names we had listed for Porter! Porter Rockwell & Porter Devin were tied for first. But Devin & I were talking the other day and I just said out of the blue "How about Porter Brigham Jones?" Devin thought about it and said he really really liked it. So, that is going to be his middle name. Brigham. I really like it. Thanks for all your input and participating in our poll!!! Oh, also at my dr's appt yesterday she told me I am dilated to a 2. But I am not effaced at all. :0( But she did say that she doesn't think I'll make it to my next appointment next week if I keep having contractions like I've been having. But I'm not holding my breath. We'll see!!!

4 comments:

April said...

PBJ...love it!

Anonymous said...

I think that is a really good name as well... hope you are having him soon... can't wait to see a beautiful picture of him :-)

Cassie Jae said...

Cute! I am so excited to meet this little guy!

Toni Call said...

Way cute, i like it! Can't wait for him to come!