Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

27

Last week Devin turned 27!!!  We had a little tiny party for him with family and a couple of close friends.  Nothing big.  We ate hotdogs, chips, and had tres leches cake.  I just can’t believe how old we are getting.  I will be 27 in a couple months.  Time sure flies when you having fun!  I forgot to take a picture of the birthday boy. How terrible is that?!

IMG_5578

 IMG_5574  IMG_5576 IMG_5581 IMG_5580 IMG_5577

6 comments:

Rach Romney said...

Happy Birthday Devin! Hope you guys are doing good and when are you coming to Utah to visit!? :)

Anonymous said...

If I was a boy...I wish you would be my girlfriend :-) These are such cute and thoughtful decorations! You are an awesome wife!!!

BarbaraJo said...

How fun! We cannot wait to have you guys move down here!!!

Cathy said...

Looks like a fun party for your hubby! You two are still just babies! Don't complain about your age yet and you'll have a hard road ahead! lol!

Toni Call said...

I loved all the 1984 facts... such a cute idea!

Marisa Hodges said...

Happy B-day Devin and soon Jade! I want to eat a hot dog now.. and chips! mmmmmm...