Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

AZ Science Center

Last week I took the kids to the AZ Science Center and Katie came along with us.  I thought it wouldn’t be too packed since we went on a weekday, but I was wrong.  There were a few different schools there for field trips.  I have been to the science center before, but it has been about 15 years.  It was fun but would have been a lot better if there weren’t so many kids running around and hogging all of the “hands-on” activities.  The best part about the science center was the planetarium.  It was amazing and the kids really enjoyed it. 

  IMG_5550 IMG_5552 IMG_5553 IMG_5554 IMG_5556 IMG_5557  IMG_5559 IMG_5560 IMG_5564 IMG_5563  IMG_5565 IMG_5566 IMG_5567 IMG_5568 IMG_5569

Below Katie & Indy made houses and then created an earthquake.  Indy thought it was pretty neat.

IMG_5570 IMG_5571 IMG_5572IMG_5573

1 comment:

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

So cute Jade what a good mommy you are....