Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Visit from an old friend

My friend Christin came to visit me for two whole weeks from Germany!  She was a foreign exchange student my senior year at my high school in Deming, NM.  She lived with the Knoop’s, which is a family I have known since I was a baby.  We have remained great friends even though she lives on the other side of the world!  She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I have flown to Germany once to visit her. 

While she was here we did a lot of shopping, eating out, talking, laughing, and of course we made a trip over to Deming so she could see everyone there.  We were also able to drive to Las Cruces for a day to visit my mom, little Sister McKree and brother Cleary.   Below are a few pictures from her visit.

   IMG_4411 IMG_4401IMG_4399 

IMG_4414     IMG_4426 

 IMG_3355   IMG_3373 IMG_3374 IMG_3378

IMG_3382

 IMG_3383

 IMG_3384

 IMG_3385 IMG_3386 IMG_3412 IMG_3418 IMG_3428

2 comments:

NancyRiley said...

Great Pictures - I really enjoyed your visit.

Anonymous said...

I feel so special...now that I have my own blog post! Thank you, Jade...those were some fun days with you and your little family!