Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Going Private

I have been trying so hard to avoid doing this, but lately I have had a few comments from people and I have no clue who they are and their profiles are private. I have deleted those comments, but want to protect my family so I am making our blog private. I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes for anyone, but I don’t want pedafiles looking at my children’s pictures. If you already know my e-mail address then e-mail me yours, just in case I don’t have your most current one. Or you can just leave a comment with your e-mail here. I will be going private hopefully within the next week.

8 comments:

Terry and Meilea said...

Terryandmeilea@gmail.com
And the dress is adorable!!!

Cassie Jae said...

Mine is cassiejae908@yahoo.com I am probably going to switch mine to private also!

April said...

You have mine right?

The Hunts said...

audraylu@hotmail.com

(Audray Dunning) :) Thanks!!

Dee said...

mrs.danielle.joseph@gmail.com

Toni Call said...

yellowfox28@hotmail.com

L Billings said...

cindaj@aznex.net

Ashley said...

ashleysiruno@hotmail.com