Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

My 50’s girl

I made this skirt for me, but I didn’t buy enough fabric and it was too short so I adjusted the size to fit Indiana.  I want to find a tutorial to make a cute little tie out of some of the extra fabric for Porter.  Then they could match!   I still need to hem the skirt but she hasn’t wanted to take it off.  Also, the little flower thingy on her shirt I am still working on.  She just wanted it on her shirt already, so I went ahead and just safety-pinned it on for now.  All she needs now is some black and white saddle shoes and she’s a blast from the past!

IMG_4374

IMG_4382 IMG_4378

6 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassie Jae said...

So so so Cute!! You will have to show me how to sew like you do one day! And no, we won't be moving till March because I won't be done with school till then..but if Landon finds a job before I am done with school then he will probably move without me. So you two keep your ears opening for anything he could apply for! :]

Dee said...

A few friends of mine have used this pattern and loved it. It's not free, but it's pretty cheap.

http://makeitandloveitshop.bigcartel.com/product/little-guy-tie-pdf-sewing-pattern

NancyRiley said...

Great Job - skirt and my beautiful granddaughter. I am proud of you. Love Mom.

Toni Call said...

i love the skirt! Adorable!!! I need to learn how to sew. Sigh...

RohrFamily said...

K neighbor when are you going to teach my how to sew!!!! What a great great talent!!! way impressed!!