And now a post about this little chunk! I can't believe how big he is! According to our scale he weighs around 16 lbs! I wonder if it is right. He really is a huge chunk! But we love him! He still has colic pretty bad. He always wants to be held and cries a lot. He does have some good days though where he is really calm, but those are usually followed by really bad days. I feel so bad for him! When Devin gets home from work he automatically expects it to have been a hard day with him, so he usually takes him for me and tries to comfort him to give me a break. But we are having more good days than we used to with Porter. I think he is slowly growing out of his colic. They say babies usually are over it by the 4th month and he turned 3 months old last week. We'll see. He hates tummy time, but when he is on his tummy he holds his head up so good. He just loves to stand, so he likes to be in his entertainer, but doesn't last very long. He ends up crying and wanting to be held, of course. He also likes to sit in his bumbo seat in front of the mirror in our bedroom and smiles at himself. He really has a sweet spirit and I love him so much!

5 comments:
so cute! I hope he feels better soon!
He is so cute!! I love his rolls!! I hope that he gets over his colic soon!! Hope you guys are doing good!!
He is looking so grown up!! I hope his colic ends soon!! I can't imagine how exhausted you feel!! Poor little guy AND mommy!
He is SO cute Jade!
Mindy as a baby had colic too. Pretty miserable for all of us but eventually went away over night, literally! I always tease and say she hasn't cried since! This too will pass. I was not having any more babies after Mindy, but thank goodness I forgot!
Post a Comment