Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Couldn't Help It!!!

I have been wondering if Porter would make a cute girl or not, so I put him in one of Indy's outfits that was my favorite when she was little. The last picture is of her in it when she was 4 1/2 months old. Porter is only 3 1/2 months old and fills out the outfit nicely! Haha! He is such a chunk! I love my kids.


Look at that smile! I just laugh everytime I see it! Haha!

He just LOVES his hands!


My beautiful little Indy in the same outfit. She was so much more cooperative taking pictures when she was little than he is.

4 comments:

hermitlady63 said...

NO! do not dress my grandson in girls clothes again. He is a cutie though.

Anonymous said...

hahah thats funny.. I think he's cutier a boy then anything.. but cute pics.. if he ever finds those pics say it was ur older sister hahaha..

Toni Call said...

you are so funny jade, i love it! Porter's gonna LOOOVE (not!) these when he is older! Cute boy!

Cathy said...

YOU BETTER HIDE THESE PICTURES FROM DEVIN!!! No father wants to see his son dressed up as a little girl! (even if he makes a darling girl!!!) lol!!!