Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Recent Pictures!

This past weekend my mom came with my little brother & sister to visit! We had fun! On Saturday we drove to Superior, AZ to watch a tree climbing competition. It was pretty cool to watch those guys. The weather was beautiful there and the kids had so much fun playing outdoors. I wish my mom could have stayed longer, I never really get to see her. But I am grateful for the time that we did get to spend together! Indiana loved having McKree & Cleary here to play with. It's nice that she has an aunt & uncle that are close in age with her!

This picture was taken last Sunday. She loves kissing Porter!

Porter looking oh so cute in his outfit!


McKree & Cleary got their faces painted at the tree climbing competition.


My beautiful girl!


Making sure she didn't cross that caution line!

Me & my mom with her grandkids!

McKree, Galya (Daniel's wife), Daniel, Indy, me, Porter, mom & Cleary.


One with Devin.

The kids. They loved holding Porter.

3 comments:

Shauny said...

Sooo cute! looks like you guys had a blast!

Cassie said...

Indiana just gets cuter and cuter with age!! And that cute cute baby...I just want to hold him!!

Cassie Jae said...

Such cute kids!!