



Happy Anniversary to us!!! Yay! 4 years ago today we were married and sealed in the Albuquerque, NM temple. Marrying Devin was the best decision I have ever made. I actually had to convince him to marry me! We had been dating for almost 9 months and we still hadn't said "I love you" to each other. I had wanted to say it to him but at the same time wanted him to say it first! He always avoided the marriage topic in conversation. Finally one day I told him, "Give me one good reason you don't want to marry me." He couldn't think of one! He said he did want to marry me but was just scared because I was the first girl he dated since coming home from his mission. He knew he loved me but was also worried that his family would think he was moving too fast. That day we decided to get married! He officially proposed to me on January 4th at Olive Garden, after we dropped my little brother off at the airport to go on his mission. Our love has grown so much over the past 4 years and has created two beautiful little children. We are excited to grow old together! I love you Devin!

4 comments:
Awww congrats!!!!!!
Congratulations!! I can relate, i was the first girl jared dated too and went through the same thing!
Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad Devin decided to marry you! We love having you in the Jones family!
Hard to believe it's been 4 years but I guess 2 kids can vouch for that. I am happy to inform you that marriage only gets better with time. Hard to imagine I know!
Post a Comment