Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Pics

Here are some more recent pics of Porter & Indiana. I really love having a newborn in the house again, however Porter has colic ten times worse than Indiana did! Poor guy! He cries and screams most of the time and just wants to nurse, which makes his stomache hurt even worse. I feel so bad for him and I can't wait for him to grow out of it! But I am still so grateful to have him in our family and wouldn't want it any other way! Indiana is loves him too and gets so concerned when he starts to cry. She goes up to him and tries giving him his pacifier and says, "No cry baby" in a really sweet voice. I love these two!!!

Giving us a smile! He looks so much like Devin!
Giving her baby brother kisses!

So excited to hold him!

So sweet and precious!

4 comments:

April said...

He looks adorable...
So I didn't know this until this last baby...did you know alot of times colic is often blamed, but the baby has acid refux instead? I guess the biggest cue is if they arch back trying to get comfortable. Babies with acid reflux also tend to nurse more for comfort. Pearce had it so bad we had to put him on meds...I also through investigation determined that he was not handling lactose in the foods I ate very well...his tummy was constantly hurting him until I cut out lactose...Anyways I thought I would share since I didn't know and just thought he was colicky boy. Meds and no lactose helped so much and I had no idea, so I thought I might mention these things just in case they help. Good luck and what a cute family you got there.

Toni Call said...

Gosh your kids are so cute! Porter is so handsome, just like his daddy! You are making me sooo anxious to have my little boy!

Me... said...

Good luck with the fussiness. That's stressful. When Hudson was born, he was extremely fussy between 8-11pm. He had horrible gas, and sadly (or should I say, embarassingly?), really stinky toots. But about 2 weeks old, he seemed to pass that stage. Good luck. He's a keeper!

george whitney and sienna said...

Such a darling little boy! We really need to get together some time! I finally updated my blog! yay! Indy is adorable too!I am wanting another one too!