Well, just had a doctor's appointment and Porter is still breech. He's been breech at every appointment so far. I want him to turn!!! I do not want a c-section! My doc said at 36 weeks she could try turning him if I wanted, but just warned me that it is done at a hospital just in case it puts me into labor or something happens to the baby, and it is very painful. But I told her I was willing to try it. She said I would be a good canidate for it since I've already delivered one baby vaginally and there could be a good chance that Porter would stay head down after he was turned. We'll see. I also learned at my appointment this morning why I have been so tired, I'm now anemic. My doctor did say this was common for pregnant ladies in their 3rd trimester. I also have swelling in my ankles and feet and now weight as much as I did when I was 9 months pregnant with Indy. This pregnancy has just been different. Oh well, it still won't stop me from getting pregnant again in a couple of years! I am excited though because in 2 weeks I get my 3D ultrasound and I'm going to compare Porter's 3D pics to Indy's. I wonder what he is going to look like?!

1 comment:
Hey! Don't let it get you down yet. Zeke didn't turn until I was like 33 weeks. :) So, for some reason sometimes it just takes these boys a little longer to catch on! :) You will be fine!
Post a Comment