I had my 30 week ultrasound this morning and I have GREAT news!!! He finally turned! I am so happy that Porter is finally head down. Why did my doctor have to worry me like that? I guess she was just preparing me for if he didn't turn, but he did so I am happy! They had a hard time taking pictures of him because they said I have an "on top" placenta which was covering his face and other body parts. So, below is the best picture of his face we got. The left side of his face is distorted because that is where the placenta is. His head is measuring 2 weeks & 1 day ahead and the rest of his body is measuring 5 days ahead. He weighs 3 lbs 12 oz!!! I think he is going to be one big boy!

1 comment:
Yay! I am so happy for you. That's the best news I have heard in a long time ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment