Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our New Home!

This is our new, well new to us, house. The pics make it look smaller than what it really is, I think. Sorry the kitchen is a mess!
I was making our costumes for halloween.




The living room and front door.


The upstairs.

This will be Porter's room. I don't like the flooring in here, the owner used it as an office. But we will get a big soft rug to put in the middle.

This is Indy's room. It's not the best picture, but it was hard to get a pic
that showed the whole room. Oh well.

This is our room. It is pretty big, but doesn't look it in the picture. Behind that big mirror is a small walk-in closet.

6 comments:

L Billings said...

Your house looks so nice! And Indy looks so big and cute! Hope all is well!

Cassie Jae said...

Looks awesome! :]

Toni Call said...

Look at all the space you have now! I am so jealous... but happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a great place ... but where is MY room for me to stay in when I come and visit you??? :-) j/k

Marisa Hodges said...

nice.. lots of space, I like moving to new places and figuring where to put things and make new curtains! fun fun!

Rach Romney said...

I love your new place! Lots of space is the best, now we just need to come and visit you guys again soon to see it in person!!