So, for Christmas this year we are asking Santa for the following things.
Indiana wants:


(yeah, right. What he wants costs over $2000. Maybe another year.)

Jade wants:


Is that too much to ask for? Maybe. I think Indy & I will get what we want, but as for Devin he can keep on dreaming. I need help though, I have NO CLUE what to get him! When I ask him what he wants he says nothing. All he wants is that electric drum set but even he knows we can't get it. Any ideas on what to get him? I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Jade wants:


Is that too much to ask for? Maybe. I think Indy & I will get what we want, but as for Devin he can keep on dreaming. I need help though, I have NO CLUE what to get him! When I ask him what he wants he says nothing. All he wants is that electric drum set but even he knows we can't get it. Any ideas on what to get him? I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!


1 comment:
Does he have satellite radio in his car? That might be something fun.
Post a Comment