Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We are so excited for Christmas this year now that we have Indiana. I know she has no clue what is going on, but she is loving the lights everywhere! She loves lying under our Christmas tree when the lights are on and she just smiles looking up at them. This year has been full of changes for us. Devin started a new job at Wells Fargo, then quit and then went to work at Clean Cut Lawns where the pay is better and so are the hours. He also started ASU in the fall working on his Bachelors. I quit my job to have a baby and have been busy ever since! It is funny how busy and entertained Indiana keeps me. The days go by so fast. I am looking forward to the new year starting. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Toni Call said...

cute picture... but i am ready for a new post!

Ashley said...

Jade- it's time for some new pics of cute little Indiana!