Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Indiana's 1st Haircut!


Indiana has had this mullett thing going on and her hair by her neck was getting so long and not matching the rest of her hair, so we shaved it off! Now she has a boy haircut, but I keep putting bows and headbands on her so she still looks cute!

2 comments:

Me... said...

How funny! My baby had the same mullet thing going on after he'd lost all of his hair. I snipped it too, and it looked fine until all his new hair started coming in and he didn't have anything in the back of his neck.

Cathy said...

HEY! I Think that was a good idea!
Now you just keep trimming her hair along the hairline on the back of her neck... then eventually it will all be the same length and then you just let it grow long and pretty! Easy! She's a beauty, your little Indianna is!