Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 Month Old Pics

Happy 3 month Birthday Indiana! I am a little late posting these pics since we were out of town, but better late than never! She is now really 3 1/2 months old. She is also teething which is not fun for us or for her.

She has become a "thumbsucker!"

Her 3 month photo with her elephant. She hates doing these. She needs to learn that I love taking pictures of her and she needs to get used to it! (ha ha j/k)

Yay for naked baby pictures! I took more, but I figured posting one was enough.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Awwww... she sucks her thumb just like her Aunt Nae Nae use to do... until she was like 12! lol jk She's a doll Jade!

Anonymous said...

Jade: Thanks for posting the pics. They are great. Love Ya. MOM

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

She is ssssoooooo cute Jade I want to see her

Cassie said...

your baby is just presh!!