Indiana is now 4 months old! Well, she turned 4 months on the 7th which was almost 2 weeks ago. I have just been super busy and just got a chance to post these pics. Yesterday we took her to the doctor for her shots and she weighs 15 lbs 12 oz and is exactly 26" long. They said for weight she is in the 75 percentile, but for height she is in the 95 percentile! She is just so tall! She did good with her shots again. I didn't cry this time! She only cried for a minute and then was happy.
This picture was taken before I took her to the doctors. I put her down just for a minute to do something, and when I came back she was starting to roll over to her belly and half-way she fell asleep. I thought it was too cute! Oh, and about a week before she turned 4 months old she was starting to roll from her back to her belly. Yay! Now she can roll both ways!

1 comment:
I just did the whole shots thing too this week. I was pretty calm during the shots, but about 3 days before, I was feeling this cloud of doom over me bcz I knew what was coming up. It was almost as if I knew bad news yet my little boy had no idea what I was about to take him to do! He reacted okay though (well, afterwards!). I struggle with immunizations though. I am really into natural methods and frequent a, as my husband calls him, "Voodoo" doc who is totally against them. My Voodoo doc is LDS and surprisingly, totally normal except he thoroughly believes in natural stuff, so it's hard to know what to do when you hear and read all sorts of opinions either for or against. Anyway... :-)
Post a Comment