Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

DSC00026DSC00029DSC00031DSC00037DSC00035DSC00042DSC00034DSC00038DSC00043DSC00044

I have to say, I am so happy Christmas is over!  Christmas is my favorite time of year and I usually wish it could be a 2 or 3 month celebration, but this year was crazy and I was ready for it to be done.  I usually put my Christmas tree and decorations up the day of Thanksgiving, but this year we were preparing to move into a new house at anytime. I didn’t want to put up our Christmas stuff, then have to take it all down just to put it up again.  We also went to AZ for a week to do shopping in December.  I just felt like the days before Christmas flew by so fast, so I was really busy trying to finish up making some presents, wrapping them, and getting together a bunch of stuff to donate and wrap for a Relief Society project we did.  We also went to Las Cruces for the Friday before Christmas to spend time with my family.  It was just a crazy time of year!  Next year we are planning on just staying home all of December and not going anywhere.  We’ll see though.  Hope your holidays were fun and wonderful! 

1 comment:

Cassie Jae said...

Your kids are so cute!