Porter is ALL BOY and LOVES the farm and anything to do with the farm, especially tractors and trucks. Or as he says them "tactor" and "tuck". He wants to go to the farm everyday with Devin and gets upset when he gets left behind at home. I've gone to the farm with Devin & the kids a few times and Porter will sit on a tractor forever. He gets mad when it's time to go and he has to get off. Yesterday they had a Combine at the farm and Porter got to ride it for a while. He was in heaven! He kept yelling "Combine! Combine!" I couldn't believe that he was saying it right. When he does get to go to the farm he won't wear any shoes other than his work boots that we got him. He seriously loves his boots!
(sorry the quality of these photos is terrible, I forgot my camera and had to use the one on my phone)




Below is a picture of Devin with Porter and one of his other loves, motos. Porter will hear a moto (dirt bike or 4-wheeler) and goes crazy yelling "moto! moto!" He is not afraid of them at all and could ride one all day. He knows how to push the gas on 4-wheelers and likes to "drive". I think we have a future Devin on our hands.


2 comments:
porter looks so cute all dressed up in his farm clothes, love the boots!
i miss this littel cute farmer boy! he is so adorable!
Post a Comment