Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Girls Weekend

Last weekend Indy & I went to El Paso. My sister-in-law and her family had gone too. I had so much fun just hanging out with Indy. We went shopping, out to eat, took a drive to Las Cruces to visit an old friend and to see my mom. We went to the theater to see The Lion King in 3D and it was AMAZING! I remember my Grandma Seybert took me to see it in theaters when it first came out many years ago. Right away it was my favorite animated movie and still is today. Indy loved it too and was so good during the entire movie. On Friday night I took all my nieces, Indy, and my younger sister-in-law Cami to a Disney Princess Live show. That was amazing too! The girls (except Noel) were just in love with the show and got excited everytime there was a wardrobe change, or a different princess came out. It was a fun night. I was away from Porter for 4 days, 3 nights. I have never been away from him before! Luckily he did great for Devin and was as happy as can be without me. Devin said the first two days he would run around the house looking for me but by the third day he had given up. I was sure happy to get home though and see him and Devin. It was a great girls weekend!




Indy wearing a little bit of make-up and her Cinderella dress.



Londyn, Indy, and Boston.



My mom and sister McKree met us at the show too.



The girls & Cami all waiting for the show to start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks such a great girls weekend! I am glad you enjoyed it!!!
miss you