Indiana has been OBSESSED with the Disney princesses lately. Everyday she is wanting to watch Cinderella, Snow White, Aladdin, & Mulan (I know she’s not a Princess, but Indy thinks she is!). It’s funny though because we just went to Disneyland in January and at that time she loved princesses, but wasn’t really into the Disney princess movies at the time and didn’t know their names. Now she knows them all! One Princess she talks about a lot is Sleeping Beauty, however she has never seen the movie. But she knows who she is! I heard that a local Broadway Dinner Theater was showing Disney’s Sleeping Beauty and I just had to take Indiana. We had great seats and the food was pretty good! Indiana’s face was priceless the entire show. She just stared at the stage with a huge smile on her face. It was a fun mother-daughter outing. She now has a Sleeping Beauty barbie doll and I have ordered the movie off Ebay for her.

2 comments:
How fun is that!!! Your little princess loves princesses! Does she have a princess poster for her bedroom? I saw one in WalMart with all the Disney princesses on it! That would be fun!
CUUUTE!! Seeing things like this makes me SO ridiculously excited about a lifetime with a little girl!
Post a Comment