Also, sorry for the rude title of this post! I know some of you are probably tired of hearing about my savings whether I tell you in person, on the phone or announce it on Facebook. I just got back from grocery shopping and am just too excited about how much money I saved tonight that I can’t not share it with you! I spent $30.49 out of my pocket and saved $112.47!!! Don’t believe me? It’s true! I am LOVING couponing and am slowly getting the hang of it. Here is a list of things I got for this price, and remember it is all brand-name stuff, not generic brand!
5 Red Baron Pizzas, 4 Campbell’s Turkey Gravy, 20 Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup, 2 Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, 10 Swanson Chicken Broth, 2 Kraft Stove-Top Turkey Stuffing, 1 Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce, 8 Green Giant Valley Fresh Vegetable Steamers Bags, 2 Sara Lee Pumpkin Pies, 1 Cool-Whip, 1 can of Similac Formula
(sorry the picture is blurry, it was taken with the camera on my phone)

5 comments:
GREAT JOB!! Wow - I have never been able to save that much when I go to the store. To help organize your cans go to this website
http://www.thecanorganizer.com/ Love Ya!!MOM
That's awesome Jade! Is couponing a lot of work? I don't know if I have the patience for that... BUT it looks like it is WORTH IT! Way to go!
It is a lot of work but the group I belong to (Coupon Sense) does most of the work for me! It is totally worth it! I love going grocery shopping now. I used to hate it!
You need to write a blog on how it works...When I think of couponing, I think of buying all kinds of stuff I don't need. But...It seems like that is not the case. I'm interested in learning how to do this! Who wouldn't want to save money??
i need to learn how to do this!
Post a Comment