Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We went to our ward’s Trunk-or-Treat Saturday night.  It was fun!  Indiana had a blast dancing around and playing with the other kids.  She did not want to play any of the games that they had set up, but she loved Trunk-or-Treating!  She thought it was the neatest thing that she just had to walk up to someone sitting by their car and say, “Trick-or-Treat” and then they handed over candy!  Each time she was just in awe by the candy she received!  Porter was not in too good of a mood since that morning I had stopped nursing him.

DPP_0196 DPP_0186 DPP_0187 DPP_0188  DPP_0192

DPP_0193

DPP_0194  

I just have to say that I think this picture makes me look so fat!  Ahhhh!!!  Oh well.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I'm DYING over Porter's costume! So cute! You and your little girl are adorable as well!