It has been exactly two years since I gave birth to my little girl, Indiana. I was in labor for almost 32 hours and my epidural didn’t work for most of it, only when I started pushing did it start to work! Indy’s head was on a nerve and that caused my epidural to stop working. Weird, huh? She has been such a blessing in our lives! I love her so much and pray that she grows up to be a wonderful young woman, woman, wife, mother, grandmother, and so on. I hope I teach her and raise her well. I hate to see her get hurt, but I know she will have to go through some pain in her life, both physical and emotional. I hope she allows me to be there for her and comfort her.

8 comments:
Happy Birthday sweetie from Jess and Cameron!
She is so stinkin cute!
I've seen lots of little girls in my day, and she is CUTE! Seriously adorable. And she looks like a sweetie too! Lucky Mama!
What a beautiful post! she is wonderful
Those are the cutest pictures! She is so beautiful. happy late bday Indy!
I know its late but Happy Birthday to such a CUTE girl!! Hope you guys are all doing good!!!
What a cutie. My how time flies.
She really is a darling girl! You should feel so blessed!
Post a Comment