Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Cute 18-Month Old

Indiana turned 18 months old last Sunday! She is now in nursery at church and she is loving it! She had a checkup yesterday with her doctor and for height she is off the charts. For weight she is in the 50th percentile at 25 lbs. I swear it feels like she weighs more than that! I guess I am just used to carrying around Porter now. I think she looks like she weighs more than that too, but she doesn't. She is so good with Porter and is being an awesome big sister! I am so grateful for her and that a year and a half ago she came into this world! She can say so many words now! Of course sometimes Devin & I are the only ones that understand her. She knows her shapes like circle (gircle), square (qware), triangle (anal--hope that word doesn't offend anyone!), star (tar), and heart (she says that one right!)! She doesn't care too much for learning her colors. She can even put her own shoes on now, although not always on the right feet. I know every parent thinks their kid is the smartest, and I do too! I think I always will, even if when she is older and is failing every class I will still think she is smarter than every other kid! I guess it's a mom thing.

Dad's boots are the funnest shoes to wear!




Playing with wax paper!


2 comments:

Shauny said...

She is so precious!

Rach Romney said...

She is so cute, andI can't believe she is already 18 motnhs!! And YEAH for nursery, I couldnt wait until Kyson was old enough to go, it made church much easier! I love your pictures of Porter and her together! You have the cutest little kiddos!!