Lately I have been making bows for Indiana's hair. I want to learn how to make different kinds so all her bows don't look the same. Our ward is thinking of doing a bow making class one night, so hopefully they will and I can learn some new tricks!
Also, Indiana LOVES to read! She will read anything from a dvd box to our ward list. She is really serious when she is reading too and reads outloud to herself.
I love you. I hope you have a good day and I hope you can plant good flowers. I hope you have a good day at your house and you can go to a friends house and love 'em and I hope you'll be safe at their house! And your hair looks very pretty!
6 comments:
she is so dang cute! and the bows look really good! My sisters always make bows for their little girls too.
Indiana,
I love you. I hope you have a good day and I hope you can plant good flowers. I hope you have a good day at your house and you can go to a friends house and love 'em and I hope you'll be safe at their house! And your hair looks very pretty!
Good bye!
Tyson
She is the CUTEST girl ever! And she looks so grown up! I love her bows, someday if I have a girl I wnat to learn to make some bows too!
Will you do a bow-making tutorial when you learn?? Those bows are SO cute!!
She is adorable. She looks just like you!
She's so cute, Jade! Seriously. A little doll. My little boy LOVES books right now too. He's obsessed about them. Just hope it keeps up!
Post a Comment