When I was pregnant with Indiana I was so excited to have a big belly and for my belly button to become an outty like they do for a lot of pregnant women. Well, that didn't happen for me. Instead my belly button just stretched and dissappeared! Now it is almost gone again, and a lot sooner this time. One of these days I'll get brave and take a picture for you all to see. In the meantime, just imagine Kyle XY pregnant and that is what my belly looks like. So weird.

2 comments:
I've never seen Kyle XY so you'll HAVE to post pics! ;)
you don't know what you're talking about!!! Mine popped at 13 weeks and I am so sick of people poking it. Plus this way you won't have the 'double belly button' problem! (one actual belly button and one 'special g mark'. Lucky duck.
I love your belly!
Post a Comment