This is my belly today at 20 weeks, I think. Either I am 20 weeks or 21 weeks. We'll find out hopefully at my next doctor's appointment. But either way I am halfway done with my pregnancy! I can't wait to meet my little boy!
Seeing pics of your belly at 20-ish weeks made me feel tender. That's how far along I was when I gave birth to my first baby. He was tiny, just a pound, but perfect. I'm glad your pregnancy is going "safe and sound" thus far.
7 comments:
I'm so excited for you!
You look amazing! I remember the half way mark with my boys. It was so exciting!
Jade, you look so GREAT! And I can't believe that you are already half way there... that is so exciting!!
you look so cute!!!
Adorable!
Seeing pics of your belly at 20-ish weeks made me feel tender. That's how far along I was when I gave birth to my first baby. He was tiny, just a pound, but perfect. I'm glad your pregnancy is going "safe and sound" thus far.
Jade you look GREAT! You are making me baby hungry too!
Post a Comment