Well, we just got back from our ultrasound and found out we are having a bouncy baby boy! We just couldn't believe it! To be honest I really thought it was a girl. My doctor is also thinking about changing my due date to January 22nd or 21st. She said the baby is either just BIG or I am further along. We'll wait and see though as the weeks go by and they keep measuring my uterus. For me, the closer to February the better, but if he is meant to come early then that is fine. We are going to name him Porter. We just haven't figured out the middle name yet. Porter _____ Jones. Any suggestions?


8 comments:
Porter Devin Jones!
Congrats! You'll love the little guy!
Congrats!! How exciting!! I love the name Porter too!! :]]
Yay! I love having little boys! I think Porter Devin is cute! Congrats!
i'm with Jamie, i think Devin would be a cute middle name! Congrats again!
YEAH!! Congrats! Im way excited for you guys!!! Porter is such a cute name!
YEAH!! Congrats! Im way excited for you guys!!! Porter is such a cute name!
Just don't give him a middle name that starts with a "P". We wouldn't want people to call him "pee-pee". ;)
Congrats you two!!! I bet Indy will LOVE being a BIG sister!
Congrats Jones family! Thats so exciting!
I think you should name him Potter Emri Jones.
Post a Comment