Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Can't Sleep

I just can't seem to be tired tonight. About an hour and a half ago (9pm AZ time) someone actually tried to break into our apartment!!! I was in the living room watching tv when this happened. A guy jumped into our balcony and tried to open the window that goes into our living room. The blinds were opened just a bit so all I saw was a sillouette. I ran and woke Devin up and he got his gun but the guy was already gone. Sometimes I hate living on the bottom floor of an apartment complex. Sure, it is so much easier not having to worry about the stairs when you have a little one and when you are pregnant, but then I worry about our safety. So, now I can't sleep! I have been watching tv and surfing the internet for over an hour trying to tire myself out and it isn't working.

6 comments:

BarbaraJo said...

Glad you guys are alright. Be careful. HOpe you get a nap today.

Anonymous said...

That sounds really scary!
But I am glad, you guys are okay and I hope you finally got to sleep alright!

Anonymous said...

That sounds really scary!
But I am glad, you guys are okay and I hope you finally got to sleep alright!

Cassie Jae said...

yikes!! that is so scary!!!

Ashley said...

Yikes! Scary! Stay safe!!!

Cassandra Romney said...

That is so scary!Im sorry!