Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

16 Weeks

This pregnancy is a lot different from my first one. For starters, I have already gained about 15 lbs!!! I also started showing really early and was a bit nauseous at the beginning. When I was pregnant with Indiana I never was sick and gained only 26 lbs my entire pregnancy. Oh well, I am loving my belly and have an appointment tomorrow. Then I will schedule my ultrasound so we can find out if we are having another girl or finally adding a boy to the family!


8 comments:

Cassie Jae said...

you are so cute!!!

Rach Romney said...

I think you look GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

You still look gorgious!!!

Toni Call said...

You look so stinkin' cute! I love your baby bump, and i'm jealous because i feel like i'm never going to start showing, i'll just keep looking FAT!

Cassie said...

YAY!!!! I've been waiting for these pictures!!! SO SO SO CUTE!!! The bigger the bump the better!! It really doesn't look as big as you probably think it feels! I think we look the same!

Me... said...

You sexy preggo woman. Seriously. You look adorable! My blog is set to private. Email me your email, and I'll add you!
jlynn4090@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

Lookin' good!!!

Cassandra Romney said...

You look so good!