Okay, so the first time I went into see my OBGYN, they had calculated my due date as January 19th, 2010. But then the doctor that did my exam said my uterus seemed a little larger, so she thought I was farther along. Well, I wasn't wanting to be farther along because that would put my due date closer to Christmas and I wanted to be able to travel around Christmastime, not be stuck here in Mesa without any family. However, I just got back from my ultrasound and it turns out they pushed my due date back to the 28th of January!!! Yay!! The further away from Christmas the better! I saw the same doctor that I had seen almost everytime when I was pregnant with Indiana. She said the woman who did my first exam was only a physician's assistant and obviously was confused. My uterus is normal and I got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat! I am so excited for Indiana to be a big sister!

1 comment:
that is good news! i am glad that everything is okay! and the due date is not that important...just make sure your baby is healthy. and by the way....december 28th is close to christmas, but still a great day to have birthday :-)
I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment