Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

This is what I wake up to every morning!

I have been so blessed with such a happy and good baby! Indiana is amazing and wakes up every morning with a smile! Even after her naps she is smiling. I LOVE it! She is so much fun and is such a joy to be around. Lately her favorite song is "If Your Happy And You Know It Clap Your Hands!" Once we start to sing it she gets a huge smile on her face and starts clapping! I have a video of it and will try and post it on here if I can.


1 comment:

Jarmeg Family said...

she is such a sweet and happy baby! i didn't know you had a blog until you commented on mine! i put you on my list now so i can see what you guys are up to!