Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Learning to Walk

Right after she learned to pull herself up Indy started walking along the couches. I went and got her one of those walking toys and she loves it! She doesn't get too far though, she gets to excited and goes a little faster than she should and ends up falling. But she is learning and doing great!







4 comments:

L Billings said...

What a big girl! She is adorable! Smart too!

Ashley said...

oh she's growing up so fast! before you know it she'll be leaving home going to college.....

Mrs. Allens Class said...

Walking? Already?! I feel like we had your baby shower last month!

Rach Romney said...

Your blog is so cute! I am so glad that we can stay in touch this way, its great! THANKS again for letting us stay with you guys, we really appreciate it! Indiana is such a sweetie! And so CUTE too!