Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Indy's 1st Shots

Well, Indy and I just got back from the doctor's office. She had to get 3 shots today! She did so good and only cried a little and once they let me hold her she stopped. I, of course, was a wreck and was bawling the entire time! I hate putting her in pain. The nurse wanted me to hold her down but I said "No Way!" They ended up having 2 nurses giving her the shots all at once to get them done fast and another holding her legs down. I held her hands and put my face by hers and we cried together! Of course I cried before the shots were given to her and long after. When we left the nurses were making sure I was okay. Indy was in her carseat completely fine sucking on her binky. I had tissues in my hand and kept blowing my nose and wiping my eyes. When she goes in for her shots again at 4 months old, Devin is taking her. I don't think I will be able to handle it again!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I was exactly the same way with Cameron, I still haven't gotten okay with it and shed a few tears but I'm not as bad as the first time.